SATURDAY, APRIL 30: Special
Access Parking & Guidelines
• Theater doors will open ONE HOUR prior to the first screening of the day. This applies to everyone: all VIP passholders, Festival passholders, and individual ticket holders.
• Seating for each film will begin approximately 30 minutes before each screening time. Seating is general admission only. NOTE: Some seats will be reserved for special guests of the festival. Please respect the designated areas.
• Only Festival passholders will be allowed in the theater between screenings. Please have your passes visible at all times! Festival staff will be checking for them.
• A Festival pass guarantees seating to all screenings. Shortly before each film begins, any empty seats will be sold to individual ticket holders waiting in line. NOTE: Please arrive 15 minutes before each screening; latecomers (even pass holders) cannot be guaranteed admittance.
• Passes and tickets cannot be exchanged, and no refunds can be issued.
• Smoking is prohibited in the Virginia Theatre.
• The Virginia Theatre is wheelchair accessible and has handicap parking to the west of the theatre entrance. Within the theatre, limited front-row wheelchair seating is available for sale. Please inform the box office if anyone in your party requires wheelchair seating when ordering tickets. The Virginia Theatre is a two-story building, and does not have wheelchair accessibility to the balcony and mezzanine level seating. For specific questions about wheelchair seating availability for a performance or to order tickets, please contact the box office at (217) 356-9063.
• Assisted listening devices are available upon request at the Virginia Theatre. A single earpiece bud, ear speaker, or neck loop may be used by a patron to help enhance their enjoyment of the film. Devices may be obtained at the box office before the show, and a personal credit card or driver's license will be held by the theatre staff until the device is returned at the completion of the performance. For specific questions about the assisted listening devices, please call the box office at (217) 356-9063.
|During the Festival, you'll find great merchandise in the east lobby of the Virginia Theatre.
you want to see a film that is sold out, go to the Virginia
Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before the
screening time and wait in the rush ticket line. Shortly before the
film begins, any empty seats will
be sold on a first-come first-served basis. NOTE: At every festival since 2002, all patrons
waiting in line for tickets for sold out films were able to get
number of Festival passes sold is limited to 1,000. An additional
500 seats are reserved
for individual ticket holders and sponsors. We want to make sure
that everyone who wants
to attend the Festival – be it for one film or all of them – can
law strictly prohibits the use of any type of unauthorized
video or sound recording equipment (including cell phones).
|SCREENING & EVENT INFORMATION
|• Films will be shown at the Virginia Theatre: 203 W. Park, Champaign
• Panel Discussions will be held at the Illini Union/Pine Lounge: 1401 W.
|From Willard Airport to the Virginia Theatre:|
• Start out going East on Airport Rd. toward Howard Dr.
• Turn left onto US-45 N
• Turn left onto US-150/W. Springfield Avenue/IL-10
• Turn right onto S. Randolph St.
• End at 203 W. Park Avenue
To the Panel Discussions (at Illini Union) from the Virginia Theatre:
• On Park, go South (left) on State Street.
• Go past University Avenue and Springfield Avenue.
• Turn left on Green Street and go past 1st through 6th Streets.
• After Wright Street, the Illini Union will be on the right.
is available at the Hill Street Parking Deck, municipal lots or
available metered spaces.|
City of Champaign Hill
Street Parking Deck and Municipal Parking Lots
Parking at Community Elements, Inc., formerly the Mental Health
Center of Champaign County – directly across from the Virginia
• Parking passes can be purchased at Community Elements, Inc.
• $125 each (allows you to park in a convenient location for
the entire event April 27-May 1)
• Funds raised from the parking passes will go to support
Community Element's services and programs (tax-deductible).
• Once we receive payment (VISA and Mastercard), you will
be sent a receipt by mail / use your receipt to pick up parking
pass beginning April 25, 2011 from Community Elements, Inc. 202
W. Park Street, Champaign. We are located directly across the street
from the Virginia Theater. Our main entrance faces West.
• Contact: Marcie Rodgers at email@example.com or (217) 693-4592
|GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CHAMPAIGN, IL
|GENERAL INFORMATION FOR URBANA, IL
|Dining Information »
Lodging Information »